In order to have ZenCart send you e-mails correctly, you must configure it to use your mail server and a valid Send From address. To set this up properly, simply follow these steps:
1. Login to the admin portion of your ZenCart store by visiting http://www.yourdomain.com/zencart/admin/index.php.
2. Once logged in, go to the Configuration menu and select E-Mail Options.
3. Now, scroll down to SMTP Email Mail Host and click on it.
4. On the right, change the entry from “mail.EnterYourDomain.com” to your mail server.
5. That’s it; you should now start receiving messages which you have configured from your store!
If you require any further assistance with this setup, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support department.