This KnowlegeBase Article will walk you through the steps to add an end user for a particular site in SmarterStats.
2. Click the Login as Admin button located under SmarterStats Professional in the Statistics Menu
3. Click the Settings icon
4. Click Users
5. Fill out User information and set Report Options then click Save to complete the user setup.
6. Next, you need to obtain URL to provide new user so that they can access the SmarterStats web portal.
Logout of your account by clicking the drop down icon next to your username.
7. Obtain the URL from your browsers address bar.
8. Provide the new user with the URL, their login credentials, and the Site Name (i.e. Domain Name) associated with the account .