To change the permissions for a directory or file for your site hosted in the shared PLESK environment, please see the following steps:
1. On the Websites & Domains Tab
within the Plesk Control Panel, click on either one of the File Manager
links as seen below:
2. Next, click the down arrow for the folder or file you would like to change the permissions for.
3. A popup menu will display, click on Change Permissions.
4. On the next page, you will see a listing of users for whom you can modify the permissions for. Select the user for whom you wish to modify the permissions.
5.Once you have selected the user you wish to modify the permissions for, you will be able to make changes to the permissions on the right side of the screen.
6. When you are done modifying the permissions, be sure to click the OK link at the bottom of the page to save any changes that were made.