ACS WordPress Plugin Upload Instructions
If you have already purchased and downloaded the ACS Cyber Security plugin, the next step is to upload it to your WordPress site. For your convenience, we prepared this step-by-step instructional video (below) to guide you through this quick and simple process:
If you prefer to learn by viewing a how-to text file (with sequential pictures), we have included it below:
1. In your address bar, type your website address/admin and click "Enter."
2. In the WP login panel, enter your Username and Password and click "Log In" to open up your WP Dashboard. (You may have to retrieve this information from your site's administrator.)
3. This takes you to your Dashboard. Once you are in the Dashboard, hover over the "Plugins" tab on the left side nav bar. Select "Add New" and click.
4. Click on "Upload" from the Install Plugins menu. Then, click "Choose File" and navigate to your download folder to locate the WP Cyber Security plugin. Choose "Open."
5. When you see the WPCyberSecurity name in the search box, click "Install Now."
6. Click "Activate Plugin."
7. Your WP Cyber Security has been successfully installed. It may be viewed in the left Nav bar as well as your site's plugins list as shown.
8. Congratulations! You are now protected by the WP Cyber Security Plugin.