1. Log in to your email account through the webmail interface, located at http://mail.domain.com (replace "domain.com" with your domain name). You will need to log in with your full email address and password. If you do not know your email password, please contact your account administrator.
2. Once logged into SmarterMail, click "Settings."
3. Expand the "My Settings" node (if not already expanded).
4. Under "My Settings," click "Account Settings."
5. On Account Settings, click the "Forwarding" tab.
6. Delete any email addresses listed in the "Forwarding Address" field, then click "Save." If this is field is blank (and you save changes), automatic forwarding will not occur
Article ID: 1126, Created On: 9/25/2009, Modified: 9/25/2009